FOUNDATION BOARD MEETING
Chouteau County Library
Tuesday, January 23, 2017
- Call to order PRESENT: Vicky O’Hara, Ron Young, Danielle Engellant, Nancy Grossman and Sandra Larson (filling in for Debbie Wellman)
- Minutes: Minutes were approved.
3) Treasurer’s Report Reports were handed out and reviewed.
Closed Monday, February 19, President’s Day
5) Unfinished Business
- Foundation Board Replacement. Sandra will keep a list of Candidates and send it out to both boards for approval and input.
6) New Business
- Debbie Resignation as of Feb. 11. Sandra is to post internal job opening asap. All applications are to be scanned into all board members. Sandra is to find out if internal applications are enough if qualified candidate application is received within the county.
- Sheila resignation as of Mar. 2. Sandra is to post internal job opening asap.
- Summer reading coordinator. Sandra will email foundation board to get approval.
- ADA door button FB & BSBL. FBL button will be serviced and will obtain an official quote from Central Lock and Keys. Sandra will ask County Clerk if Depreciation Fund can be used for this.
- BSBL Shelving & GBL Sandra will look at the past invoices and see what the cost is and the email the board for final approval. GBL Shelving will be added to next meetings agenda.
There being no further discussion, the meeting was adjourned.
Respectfully submitted by Sandra Larson
NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, April 24 @ 2:30 pm
Submitted by Debbie Wellman