CHOUTEAU COUNTY LIBRARY FOUNDATION MINUTES
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- Call to order: The meeting was called to order by Ron Young. Board members present were Janet Worrall, Walleyne Flanagan, Vicky O’Hara and Debbie Wellman.
- Minutes: Minutes were approved
- Reports: Vicki handed out reconciliation sheets. Wells Fargo account has been closed out. The accountant is working on the taxes. There are a few questions that need answering for Cheryl Scott and the accountant that Vicky will get together to go over
- New business:
- Chairs for BSBL were bought and paid for money out of the BSBL account that was earmarked chairs
- Plaque and donor book are ready to be picked up then Debbie will start entering names of donors from a list she will get from Vicky.
- BSBL received a $5000 check from the Tordik Wildlife Foundation. Discussion to purchase more shelving took place. It is not something that will happen right away. Debbie will send a letter thanking them.
With no further business, the meeting was adjourned.
Next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 2:30
Submitted by Debbie Wellman